People who may benefit from therapy with Bernie McCarthy may present with the following conditions:
- Anxiety (panic, agoraphobia, OCD, generalised worry, phobias, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Medically unexplained symptoms (MUS) including chest pain, back pain, jaw pain, headaches and migraines, skin conditions including psoriasis and exzema, reflux and bowel disturbance
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Transient cognitive disturbances such visual blurring, going blank, mental confusion
- Relationship distress and life changes
- Many of the above conditions will present with co-morbid depression/ anxiety.
For more information on the approach Bernie uses in therapy please click on the link here.
First session is a trial therapy of two hours – fee is $280.00 (out of pocket $155.50). Subsequent sessions 50-60 mins – fee is $195.00 (out of pocket $70.50). A low fee is charged for patients on government benefits and pensions and in some circumstances bulkbilling is appropriate. Discuss this with Bernie McCarthy
Medicare rebates under Better Outcomes for Mental Health program
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
CONTACT FOR APPOINTMENTS
For appointments call 0408 145 819. The link above will take you to the page for details of location, fees, and Medicare rebates.